In an environment with a proxy server, Cayosoft Guardian must be pre-configured in order to connect to Azure AD tenant, Azure resources and other cloud services. This article describes how to modify proxy settings for Cayosoft Guardian service.
Note: The Cayosoft Guardian Forest Recovery agent does not support environments with proxy servers yet. In environments with a proxy server, Cayosoft Guardian Forest Recovery agent can't upload backups to the cloud directly. If you want to back up your domain controllers to the cloud storage, a staging network storage has to be added to the backup plan. Learn more about how to configure a backup plan with Azure file storage.
How to modify proxy settings
- Open Cayosoft Guardian Web Portal
- Expand Settings node
- Expand Service Settings node
- Select Network Settings
- Press Properties
- Under Proxy settings, enable checkbox Use a proxy server
- Specify address, port, and credentials
- Press Save
- Press Restart Service and confirm restart
- Press refresh in browser
- Wait until Cayosoft Guardian Web Portal re-appears