Cayosoft Guardian Forest Recovery not only automates Active Directory recovery scenarios, but also offers fully automated creation of recovery sites on on-premises virtual machines or virtual machines deployed in Azure or in AWS. This article describes scenarios supported by Cayosoft Guardian Forest recovery.
Cayosoft Guardian Forest Recovery supports the following scenarios.
- Create encrypted backups of domain controllers on a network share or on an Azure file share. Backups must be created in advance, so they can be used for any recovery scenario.
- Recover an Active Directory container. Use this option if a lot of AD objects were modified or deleted. For individual object restores, use the rollback feature in the Change History.
- Restore a domain controller.
- Recover an Active Directory domain.
- Recover an Active Directory forest to pre-created virtual machines.
- Create a recovery site in Azure and recover an Active Directory forest.
- Set up a scheduled creation of standby recovery sites.