Cayosoft Administrator has the main session and client sessions.
The main session hosts the PowerShell execution engine, loads all required PoSh modules, and opens connections to all the managed systems like Active Directory, Azure AD, etc.
The client session executes reporting and automation rules, web queries, and actions in parallel on schedule or when requested. If a session is busy, web actions and rules submitted by end-users for execution are added to the execution queue and wait until the session is free.
If Administrator Service faces Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, or other session issues, it starts to mark PoSh Client Sessions for recreation. In this case, you can see this message in the Web Portal: Cannot process your request at the moment. Please, repeat the operation in a few minutes. Reason: Cayosoft Administration Service is opening a connection to managed systems.
Automatic session recreation can take up to 5 minutes. If session recreation is failed for some reason Administrator Service will retry to recreate it again. There are 5 retries by default.
When the session is recreated Web Queries and Web Actions in the Web Portal will continue working.
Perform the steps below to resolve the possible session issues:
- In the Event Viewer navigate to Windows logs > Application on the server with Administrator Service and check if there are some Administrator Service errors.
- In Administrator Console check if there are any errors on the Home page.
- The resolutions for the errors can be found in the following articles:
- Troubleshooting Cayosoft Administrator Active Directory DC Connection Issues – Cayosoft Help Center
- Troubleshooting connection to Microsoft 365 – Cayosoft Help Center
- Troubleshooting Cayosoft Administrator Exchange On-premises Connections – Cayosoft Help Center
- Troubleshooting connection to SharePoint Online – Cayosoft Help Center
Please sign in to leave a comment.