Applies to: Cayosoft Administrator 9.x or later.
Summary: This article describes how to change the default web action in the Web Portal from Properties to another one.
- In Admin Console navigate to the web query where you want to change the default web action.
- Check Design mode. Please see this article on how to enable design mode:https://support.cayosoft.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034328491
- Click the Web UI Form tab.
- Browse to the Options section.
- Copy\paste the web action ID that you want to make the default.
- Save changes.
Note: By default, the default web action is Properties with ID "e1c3b4e0-7b69-4acb-9d74-99ee35a5abda".
- Where to find the Web Action ID: