This article describes how to configure notifications for specific jobs. Cayosoft Guardian offers pre-defined notifications for various execution results. For example, you can configure a backup plan to send you notifications for each failed or successful execution. A communication channel must be configured before enabling notifications.
- Open Cayosoft Guardian Web Portal
- Go to Configuration>Jobs
- Find a job and select it
- Press Properties
- Open Notification tab
- Select a predefined event type such as Job execution failed
- Uncheck Disabled checkbox
- Go to Notification channels
- Select an existing channel or add a new communication channel
- Configure communication channel
Please sign in to leave a comment.