Issued: January 6, 2016
Applies to: Cayosoft Administrator 3.x or later
Changing the logo at the top of the Cayosoft Administrator Web Portal
- Open Windows File explorer on the server where Cayosoft Administrator is deployed.
- Navigate to:
C:\Program Files\Cayo Software\AdminAssistant\WebAdmin\Content
- Replace the file left_banner.png with a file that contains the desired logo
Logo file recommendations:
- Transparent PNG format
- Maximum size 180px x60px
Changing the Sign-on page for Cayosoft Administrator Web Portal
- Open the Cayosoft Administrator Configuration Console
- Navigate to Configuration > General > Web Interface Settings > Web Customization
- Adjust the image displayed by changing the option titled Cayosoft web portal sign-in page background image.
Changing Color Scheme of the Cayosoft Administrator Web Portal
- Sign-on to the Cayosoft web portal.
- At the top right of the web page look for the settings icon (small gear) to the right of the current user logon name.
The session customization panel will appear.
- Select the designed color scheme from the list of available color schemes.
- Click the settings icon to close the session customization panel.
Making Other Changes
The Cayosoft Administrator Home Page can be customized allow the customer to change the text show to something that is more appropriate for their organization. The area that can be customized is boxed in red in the following figure.
Modify the Web Portal Home Page Text
To modify the home page text you must carefully edit only a portion of the associated C:\Program Files\Cayo Software\AdminAssistant\WebAdmin\Scripts\assets\views\home.html file text - boxed in red in the following figure. Code above, below and including the SECTION Tags.
Suggestions and Restrictions
Before modifying the home.html file, create a backup copy.
Cayosoft plans to add functionality that will allow the customer to update the text on the home page without this procedure. If possible customers should wait for this functionality to be provided as an out-of-box feature. Customers who choose to modify this page should have a thorough knowledge of HTML and limit changes to modify the text only.
Example after update: