Published: March 6, 2017
Applies to: Cayosoft Suspend 1.x or later
- On the server where Suspend is installed, close any open Active Directory Users and Computers console windows
- If you are using Suspend through Cayosoft Administrator, then STOP the Cayosoft Administration Sevice in the task manager
- Copy the file C:\Program Files\Cayo Software\SuspendTool\Cayo.SuspendTool.Extension.nlog.txt and remove the .txt extension
- In notepad, open the new file C:\Program Files\Cayo Software\SuspendTool\Cayo.SuspendTool.Extension.nlog
- At the beginning of the file remove comments characters <!-- and --> that enclose the audit settings
(Shown here below on the left side of the picture highlighted in yellow)
- In the Audit Settings, specify correct filename path in line <target name="logfile" xsi:type="File" fileName="C:\output\SuspendTool.Extension.log"
(Shown here above on the right side of the picture highlighted in yellow)
- Save the file
- If you are using Suspend through Cayosoft Administrator, then START the Cayosoft Administration Service in the task manager
- Perform the task to be logged.
- Close any open copies of Active Directory Users and Computers that are open.
- Delete the file C:\Program Files\Cayo Software\SuspendTool\Cayo.SuspendTool.Extension.nlog
(CAUTION: Do not delete the orginal version of this file with the .txt extension)
Please sign in to leave a comment.