Published on: July 7th, 2016
Versions Affected: 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 only
Time to resolve manually: Less than 5 minutes
After upgrade to 4.1.1, the Web Portal query "AD Users (locked out)" no longer returns locked out user accounts. This issue has been fixed in version 4.1.3 and later.
A property was inadvertently left out of the inactive user query properties that are returned field.
To resolve the issue when using 4.1.1 perform the following tasks in the Cayosoft Administrator Console.
- Open the Cayosoft Administrator console as a Global Administrator
- Navigate to Configuration > Web Portal
- Click Web Queries > Active Directory
- Select the AD Users (Locked out) query
- Check the Advanced View checkbox at the bottom left of the query form
- In the query section, click AD Users
- Click Edit
- In the Properties to return field, add "LockedOut" without spaces as shown below
- Click Save Changes