Published: September 23, 2016
Applies to: Cayosoft Administrator 4.1 and later
Cayosoft Administrator Web Portal Supported Web Browsers
To access the Cayosoft Administrator web portal, you must be using a modern web browser. Please contact your Help Desk or Administrator to upgrade your web browser.
- Google Chrome (Versions released within the past 24 months)
- Mozilla Firefox (Versions released within the past 24 months)
- Apple Safari (Versions released within the past 24 months)
- The new Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based)
Cayosoft Administrator 7.1.0 and lower
Configuration of warning to users connecting with IE 10 or 11
You can enable the warning message for users that connect to Cayosoft Web Portal in IE 10 or 11:
Navigate to Web Portal Settings
Browse for Web Customization section
Check Display warning to users using Internet Explorer 10 or 11
Click Save Changes
Internet Explorer 11 Compatibility Mode
- Press F12 on your keyboard.
This will open the tools bar at the bottom of the browser Window
- Click the Emulation option at the top of the new section
You will see several items appear below the tab. Review the User Agent String option to verify you are running in IE 11 mode or later.
- If the User agent string is lower than 11 please contact your Help Desk or company IT administrator to upgrade your web browser.
Internet Explorer support is dropped.
Configuration of warning to users connecting with IE 10 or 11 is added.