Applies to: Cayosoft Administrator 5.x or later.
Summary: If you performed Suspend operation under Office 365 or hybrid account and want to return it back, Cayosoft Administrator doesn't have Undo Suspend operation for Office 365 users, so you need to re-assign licenses and convert mailbox from Shared to regular manually.
Manual Undo Suspend Office 365 user accounts
Cayosoft Administrator calls Disable-RemoteMailbox as part of the 'Suspend | Office 365 User' rule execution, if the Convert to Shared Mailbox setting is set to "No". So, to undo suspend the Office 365 user account, you need to perform different steps depending on your 'Suspend | Office 365 User' rule settings.
Follow the steps below to revert license and mailbox changes for Office 365 users:
- In Cayosoft Web Interface, select suspended account and run Undo Suspend command. This will rollback all changes made in on-premise AD.
- If you converted user mailbox to shared mailbox during Suspend, you need to convert if back to regular mailbox:
- Run Office 365 Admin Console, under Admin Centers selects Exchange.
- In the Exchange Online Admin Center, go to Recipients section and select Shared from the top navigation bar.
- In the right pane select Convert to Regular Mailbox command (see screenshot below).
- Select the user account in Cayosoft Web Interface, assign license using the Office 365 License command, and set back required mailbox settings (like POP) using the Mailbox command.
- If your 'Suspend | Office 365 User' rule configured to remove Office 365 license and Convert to Shared Mailbox is set to 'No' you need to enable remote mailbox for the user:
- Login to Cayosoft Web Interface
- Find the user and run Enable Mailbox action
- Select Mailbox Type: Remote, choose license, update other properties if you need so and finish wizard.