Applies to: Cayosoft Administrator 9.x or later.
Summary: Every Cayosoft rule and web action can send its results in email, so you can get rule output in a convenient friendly view. The default font in Cayosoft output emails is Tahoma, but you can change it to any other font you need.
How to customize font in Cayosoft Output E-mail for a specific rule
In this example, we will customize the font in the New User action.
- In Administrator Console navigate to Home > Configuration > Web Portal > Web Actions > Active Directory > New User.
- Go to the Action tab.
- Expand the Post-processing section.
- Select the "Send HTML Report" item and click Edit...
- In appeared dialog scroll down and expand the More Parameters section.
- Click the "..." button near the Css field.
- Find the substring "font-family:Tahoma;" on the second line and replace Tahoma with any other font you would like to use, for example, Consolas.
- Click OK button on Multiline Text Editor to close it.
- Click OK button on Add/Edit Command.
- Click Save Changes on the rule editing form.