Applies to: Cayosoft Administrator 5.x or later.
Summary: Every Cayosoft rule and web action can send its results in email, so you can get rule output in convenient friendly view. Default font in Cayosoft output emails is Tahoma, but you can change it to any other font you need.
How to customize font in Cayosoft Output E-mail for specific rule
In this example we will customize font in New User action.
- In Administrator Console navigate to Web Portal
- Click Web Actions > Active Directory > New User
- Go to Action tab
- Expand Post-processing section
- Select "Send HTML Report" item and click Edit...
- In appeared dialog scroll down and expand More Parameters section
- Click "..." button near Css field
- Find substring "font-family:Tahoma;" on the second line and replace Tahoma by any other fond you would like to use, for example Consolas
- Click OK button on Multiline Text Editor to close it
- Click OK button on Add/Edit Command
- Click Save Changes on the rule editing form