Applies to: Cayosoft Administrator 5.x or later.
Summary: If you need to add a proxy address when creating a new user, you can do that with the 'New User | Secondary AD ProxyAddress' rule. You can set the address prefix and suffix separately, to that a new address value will be added using format 'smtp:<Address Prefix>@<Address Suffix>'.
Modify 'New User | Secondary AD ProxyAddress' rule
1. Open Cayosoft Administrator console
2. Navigate to the rule: HOME > RULES > WebAdmin Rules (Pre-configured) > New User | Secondary AD ProxyAddress
3. Change the field Address prefix to generation rule that you need
4. Change the field Address suffix to @your.domain.com, if needed
5. Save Changes
Add rule to the New User action
1. Open New User action settings: HOME > CONFIGURATION > Web Interface > Web Actions > Active Directory > New User
2. Enable Design Mode, see the KB20180730-1 for details
3. Click on Action tab
4. Expand Rules to run after this rule section
5. Click Add and select the rule 'New User | Secondary AD ProxyAddress' in the appeared dialog, click OK
6. Save Changes