Applies to: Cayosoft Administrator 5.x or later.
Summary: Labels represent folders in the navigation tree in Cayosoft Administrator Console. When creating a new rule or a runbook you can select a label for it and this rule/runbook will be placed under selected label in Console. If you want to move a rule to another folder in the navigation tree you need to change label for the rule.
How to change label for a rule or a runbook, version 5.3.1 and above
See this section in documentation - Change label for a rule or a runbook.
How to change label for a rule or a runbook, version 5.3.0 and below
- Navigate to the rule/runbook in Cayosoft Administrator Console
- Enable Design Mode, see the KB20180730-1 for details
- On Query tab expand Labels section
- Select current label and click Remove
- Click Add and select existing label or create a new one in the appeared dialog
- Save Changes
- Click Refresh Rules command in the command pane to the right of the rule configuration screen
Note: if you want to change labels for Dynamic Groups, you need to expand Advanced section in the Target Group area.