Applies to: Cayosoft Administrator 5.X or later.
Summary: Cayosoft Administrator allows to create a copy of any existing action. In this article you can find instructions how to add such custom actions to a Web Query.
Add custom action to a Web Query
This is instructions how to attach the custom Action to the User Query under the Administrative Unit where you want it to show.
After attaching the Action to the appropriate Web Queries, it will appear in scope dialogs in Delegation Roles and Attribute Policy.
- Open Cayosoft Administrator Console
- Enable editing in Design Mode, see the KB20180730-1 for details
- Navigate to a Web Query where action should be added
- Select Design Mode checkbox on the Web Query
- Check the Action(s) you want to be able to delegate to users of this Web Query.
- Click OK.
- Use the up and down arrows to adjust the order of the command if needed.
- Click Save Changes.
Note: Be aware, after upgrade you will need to re-attach the Action to the Web Queries and update delegation and attribute policies.