Applies to: Cayosoft Administrator 5.3.1 or later.
Summary: Cayosoft Administrator has centralized columns' settings for Active Directory Web queries shared among all Admin Units. You can customize these general columns' settings or you can redefine them for certain Admin Units.
Default Columns for Active Directory queries
In order to see which columns defined as default for Active Directory Web queries perform the following steps:
- In Cayosoft Administrator go to HOME > CONFIGURATION > Active Directory
- Open Customize Columns (Web Interface) section
- Here is the list of Active Directory objects' queries defined as default
This set of columns is defined by default for all Active Directory Web queries in all Admin Units. You can modify them as you like, change columns names, add more columns or remove some of them. But we recommend to save somewhere the default columns set, in order you have ability to restore defaults for your Web queries.
How to define columns set for a single Web query in Admin Unit
If you need redefine the columns set for some Active Directory Web query, perform the following steps:
- In Cayosoft Administrator open Web query you need to modify
- Open More Options section
- Specify columns in Properties to display setting:
- After that in Cayosoft Web Portal browse for Active Directory -> Ad Users query
- You will see specified columns:
If you need to restore default columns, you can always come back to Cayosoft Administrator, open this Web query and select Use Default Columns for AD Users query
To set the column for Web query specify object property LDAP name and column name for it - for example: mail~Email Address.
It's also possible to specify column width and make the column invisible by default: mail~Email Address~true~25%. True or 1 means that column will be invisible, 25% defines column width.
If the third parameter, true or 1, is not defined, it means that column will be visible in Web Interface.
If width is not set, all columns will have the same width.