Self-service Password & Profile Management empowers end-users to reset forgotten passwords, unlock their accounts, change a known password or update account details. All self-service tasks are performed by the end user through the Cayosoft Administrator Web Portal. The web portal interface makes it easy for users to perform self-service tasks without help desk or other administrators involvement.
Gartner Consulting Group estimates that organizations spend between $20 and $70 for each password, user account, or group management related call to the Service Desk. As passwords and resource access has become more secure, the number of password, user account and group related help desk calls has risen exponentially.
Cayosoft Administrator includes both Simplified Hybrid Administration and end-user Self-Service capabilities that reduce service desk workloads while simultaneously improving the end user’s experience.
- Enrollment allowing users to answer questions that are later used to reset a forgotten password
- Enrollment Notifications to guide users in using the self-service features
- Password Expiration Notifications that alert and guide users to change their existing password
- Allow users to update account details such as mobile telephone number
- Improve the security of passwords by defining password complexity policies beyond Active Directory