Self-service Password & Profile Management empowers end-users to reset forgotten passwords, unlock their accounts, change a known password, or update account details. All self-service tasks are performed by the end-user through the Cayosoft Administrator Web Portal. The web portal interface makes it easy for users to perform self-service tasks without help desk or other administrators' involvement.
Gartner Consulting Group estimates that organizations spend between $20 and $70 for each password, user account, or group management-related call to the Service Desk. As passwords and resource access have become more secure, the number of passwords, user account, and group-related help desk calls has risen exponentially.
Cayosoft Administrator includes both Simplified Hybrid Administration and end-user Self-Service capabilities that reduce service desk workloads while simultaneously improving the end user’s experience.
- Enrollment allowing users to answer questions that are later used to reset a forgotten password
- Enrollment Notifications to guide users in using the self-service features
- Password Expiration Notifications that alert and guide users to change their existing password
- Allow users to update account details such as mobile telephone number
- Improve the security of passwords by defining password complexity policies beyond Active Directory