In this video, you will see how to bulk-create Hybrid Active Directory/Office 365 Users using Cayosoft Administrator.
Articles in this section
- 1. Running Cayosoft Administrator Setup
- 2. Create a User Suspend Policy Before Cayosoft Administrator Setup
- 3. Initial Configuration of Cayosoft Administrator
- 4. Granting Access to the Web Portal for Admins or Users (Web Admin Role)
- 5. Perform Administrative Tasks in the Web Portal
- How to: Bulk Creation of Hybrid Office 365 Users from a CSV Text File
- Create and Configure Basic Rules and Reports
- How to: Automatically Manage Group Memberships with Dynamic Groups
- Configure Rule Query Criteria and Filters
- Grant access to the Automation & Configuration Console with Roles
Please sign in to leave a comment.