(To be included in a future release)
- Click the Microsoft Office 365 Administrative Unit then click Active Users
- On the Actions menu, click new User
- Enter the Name of the new Shared Mailbox and verify the automatically generated values on the form.
- Under Mailbox Type, select either Exchange On-premises or Exchange Remote.
(If On-premises Exchange is not configured the mailbox type will automatically to an Office 365 Mailbox. If both Exchange and Office 365 extensions are disabled Shared Mailboxes cannot be created)
- Click Create
- After the confirmation is displayed, click Close
- Click the Microsoft Office 365 Administrative Unit then click Mailboxes-Shared
- Click the check mark to the left of the user’s name
- On the Actions menu, click Add to Group
Enter the name of the shared mailbox in the search field and click Search Objects
- Click the check marks to the left of the shared mailbox’s security group name(s)
SharedMailboxName-FullAccess delegates Full Access to the user
SharedMailboxName-SendAs delegates Send As to user
- Click OK then click Add