In Cayosoft Administrator each rule has the Output section. In this section, you can define what the rule should do when it finished its' work.
If you use Cayosoft Administrator version 6.3.0 or earlier, you should send multiple emails like this: $("email@example.com","firstname.lastname@example.org").
You can change the output type to:
Do nothing - the rule executed without providing any output data.
Create and save a report - after rule execution, navigate to Home > Reports to see the result report. You also can specify the report name format and select the report style.
Export to a CSV text file - after execution, the rule generates CSV file with the results. File path: C:\Program Files\Cayo Software\AdminAssistant\Lists. You can also specify the file name format.
- Send Email Report - each time after the rule execution you will get the result report by email.
Send as email with the attached report - each time after the rule execution you will get the email with the attached report in HTML format.
Send as email with attached CSV - each time after the rule execution you will get the email with the attached report in CSV format.
Send email alert - use this option if you want to know that the rule was run. You won't see the results in this case.
For Dynamic Groups and Restricted Groups, you can specify when to send an email report:
- When completed with error
- When completed successfully
- Only when group membership has changed
How to send alert notifications to Teams
- In Microsoft Teams select the channel where you need to send notifications
- At the top right corner click ... to get email address
- Copy Teams channel email address
- In rule Output section select Send email report
- Paste copied email address into the rule into To field
- Save changes
After that when a rule is run you will get a notification in Teams with the rule output report.
|6.3.1||You can specify multiple recipients using user picker.|