After Cayosoft Administrator is installed, you need to specify the product license to start working with the product. When you run the Cayosoft Administrator console for the first time, you will see Activate Trial or Import License dialog.
First of all, you should read the License Agreement and check I have read and accept the license agreement.
Then you should activate the trial license or import the license file.
Activate Trial License
Click Activate Trial License
Specify the email address associated with your Cayosoft account. You should have received this account when you registered to download the product. If you proceeded without an account, specify the email address you used to download the product.
Specify your company name
You will receive an email with your activation code. If you didn't receive the email after trial activation, please click the corresponding link at the bottom right corner and repeat the request for Offline Activation.
Click Enter Activation Code
Specify the activation code that you received
Now you can start working with the product.
If you would like to extend your trial or purchase a license, please click the corresponding link at the bottom left corner.
- If you have the license file, click Import License and select the license file.
- Click OK to finish import and start working with the product.
If you don't have an Internet connection for some reason and can't get the email with the activation code please perform the following steps:
- On Activate Trial or Import License dialog click If you didn't receive mail after Trial Activation please go here.
- Specify the email address associated with your Cayosoft account and your company name.
- Activation Instructions window will appear:
- Please send an email with the file 'C:\ProgramData\Cayo Software\AdminAssistant\activate.trial' to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After the file is received by Cayosoft, you will receive an e-mail with an activation code within 3 business hours.