Summary: When you create new hybrid users, you might want to enable the Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for them by default.
This article explains how to configure this scenario.
Applies to: Cayosoft Administrator 5.1.0 or later
To enable MFA when creating a new user, you should do the following:
1. Create new Office 365 Users | Enforce Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) rule
2. Open Query Filters section
3. In DisplayName/Email starts with set this value: (GetSessionParameter "Office365CreatedUser")
4. Click Save Changes
5. Navigate to Web Actions
6. Click Active Directory > New User
6. Enable Design mode https://support.cayosoft.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010342572
7. Add Office 365 Users | Enforce Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) rule to Rules to run after this rule section in New User action https://cayosoft.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018539692 after New User | Create Office 365 User rule
8. Click Save Changes