Summary: You can configure the Output section of Suspend User web action so that when a user account is suspended user manager will get a notification message with detailed information. For example, the name of the user that clicked on the Suspend web action.
This article explains how to configure this scenario.
Applies to: Cayosoft Administrator 6.0.0 or later
When a user is suspended, to get the output email with the name of the user that clicked on the Suspend action, you should do the following:
- In Administrator Console navigate to Web Actions
- Click Active Directory > Suspend User web action
- Click Change Output Type and select Send as E-mail with attached report
- Click OK
- Add this code into Message field:
Note: This approach to getting the name of the user that clicked Suspend action is valid only if you have one managed domain in your environment.
1. To use initiator Display Name:
This account was suspended by: $((Get-ADUser -Identity $SelfServiceUserIdSid -Properties DisplayName).DisplayName).<br/><br/>
- To use initiator cn: $((Get-ADUser -Identity $SelfServiceUserIdSid).Name)
- To use initiator samAccountName: $CayoInitiator
- Save changes
For more details, please see Customizing an automation rule or web action output email article.