Bulk restore of changes to Azure AD/Office 365 users
When synchronizing user properties from an HR system or other source, there might be a situation when data become corrupted in the source system. In this case, incorrect changes need to be rolled back to their previous state. In native tools to revert these changes, you should find these users, identify the proper previous value, and then perform the change on each user individually.
How to restore multiple changes simultaneously
- In Guardian navigate to History > Change History
- Search by modified property mobilePhone
- Select these changes for multiple cloud-only user accounts by clicking the small circle to the left of each entry
- Click Restore
- For each modified object wait for the Job completed successfully notification to appear in the Notifications area:
- When the restore is completed, you will see new change records added to the list:
- Open Office 365 Admin Center and check that user phone numbers were restored to initial values.