Restore AD privileged group membership
IT Administrators want to be notified in their Microsoft Team when privileged group membership is changed.
How to configure
Configure notifications about privileged group membership changes in Microsoft Teams. For details, please see Configuring notification channels article.
How to restore:
- When privileged group membership is changed, you will get a notification in Teams
- Click the Click for details link
- Sign-in to Guardian - you will be redirected to the privileged group membership change.
- Click Restore
- As a result of restore, the user, which was recently added to the privileged group, will be removed.
- Open ADUC and check that the user was removed from the group.
In any case, even if you don't have Teams connector configured, after adding a user to a privileged group you will get the alert in Guardian that new member was added to Domain Admins group. Also, such a change record will be marked with a red marker in Change History list.