Summary: This article contains step-by-step instructions on how to enable and to collect Cayosoft Guardian logs.
Applies to: Guardian 1.4.0 and later
To troubleshoot some issues Cayosoft Guardian cases debug level log should be enabled and collected:
- In Guardian Web Portal go to Settings -> Service Settings
- Select Service Logging and press Properties
- Press Enable and confirm
- Reproduce the issue
- Go to Settings -> Service Settings
- Press Disable
- Use Send to Cayosoft option (requires pre-configured email connector)
- To collect logs manually go to the logs folder, which by default is %programdata%\Cayo Software\Guardian\logs
- Add files to the .zip archive and send to Cayosoft Support
- If the compressed archive is too large to be sent through your e-mail system, Cayosoft Support team will provide an online upload location
Please sign in to leave a comment.