Summary: This article contains instructions on how to resolve the "An item with the same key has already been added" error when connecting to Microsoft Office 365.
Applies to: all versions
To resolve the issue, you need to upgrade to the latest version. The latest build already contains the required fix for this breaking change in cloud schema. Please download the latest build from https://www.cayosoft.com/download-installer.
The issue occurs if these conditions are met:
- Microsoft Office 365 extension is enabled in Cayosoft Administrator
Critical: Cayosoft Administrator service will not connect to Microsoft Office 365.
Stop the Cayosoft Administrator Service.
If the Admin Service configured to run under a specific Active Directory service account, log in with this account to the server and open %localappdata%\Cayosoft\cGraph folder.
- If the Admin Service configured to run under the Local System account, open %windir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Cayosoft\cGraph folder.
Replace the cache file in the folder with the new one provided by the Cayosoft support team.Note: The cache file is attached at the bottom of this article.
- For 6.2.0 and later download 32B5F362DB3054172B12D4D99D1BB4A0.schema
- For 6.1.0 and below download 640BAF33D45DA719DFE4EC696079A2BC.schema
If there is no cGraph folder on your server, please create it manually and copy the cache file there.
Start Cayosoft Administrator Service.
1. Upgrade Cayosoft Administrator to the latest version from https://www.cayosoft.com/download-installer.
Please sign in to leave a comment.