Summary: When you search for a user in Web Portal and see the grid with the results, you may need to see some indication about user password expiration right in the grid column, without having to open user properties.
Starting from 7.3.0, new virtual property PasswordExpireIn was added for a set of AD Users Web Queries: AD Users, AD Users (Inactive), AD Users (Locked out), AD Users Templates.
This article explains how to add a column with a password expired attribute to AD Users Web Query.
Applies to: Cayosoft Administrator 7.3.0 and later
- In Admin Console navigate to Home > Configuration > Web Portal > Admin Units (Web Queries) > Active Directory > AD Users
- Open More Options section
- In Properties to display click ...
- Click Add
- In the search field type in PasswordExpireIn and select it
- Click OK
- In Properties to display specify a friendly name for this setting: PasswordExpireIn~Password expires in (days)
- Save changes
After that when you open AD Users Web Query in the Web Portal, you will see that new Password expires in (days) column is added to the grid. It can have one of the following values:
- A number of days till expiration