Summary: This article contains step-by-step instructions on how to update Cayosoft.Graph module in Cayosoft Administrator.
Applies to: 8.x and later
- Download the latest released Cayosoft Graph (cGraph) Module for Microsoft PowerShell from https://www.powershellgallery.com/packages/Cayosoft.Graph
- To expand the package, rename the
.zip, then extract the contents to a local folder. For details please see this link.
- Stop Cayosoft Administrator Service
- Copy these three DLLs from the unzipped package with cGraph Module:
- Paste these DLLs to the folder where Cayosoft Administrator is installed. By default, it is C:\Program Files\Cayo Software\AdminAssistant
- Start Cayosoft Administrator Service