You need a valid account on Cayosoft Support site to get full access to product documentation, open and track support tickets and participate in our communities.
If you already created an account on the main Cayosoft.com website, then Support Account has been created for you, and you can set your Support Account password as described in the When you do not know or forgot your password section below.
If you have not yet created Cayosoft.com account or Support Account, please follow the step-by-step process described below.
New account registration consists of 3 steps:
- Create a new account, using your valid work email
- Receive a welcome email message with a link to validate your email
- Validate your email and create a new password
Step 1: Create a new Cayosoft Support Account
Important: Full support only provided to accounts, registered on their primary work email addresses. If Cayosoft Support team does not recognize the domain name in your email address, you would be asked to register a new Support Account and use a valid work email address.
You can create a new Support Account by clicking Sign in link in the top bar of the Cayosoft Help Center and selecting Sign up option:
Also, a new account is created automatically when you submit your first support ticket, and when you provide the email that is not registered with any of current accounts.
New tickets can be submitted using any of the following methods:
- Visit Cayosoft Help Center and click Submit a request:
- Visit Cayosoft.com website or Cayosoft Help Center and click the "(?) Support" floating web widget in the bottom right corner of any page:
- Send a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: When submitting a new ticket using an email address that is not registered with any existing account, the Cayosoft Support team does not see the ticket until you complete the registration process. Please, complete the steps in this guide, to make sure your ticket becomes available to Cayosoft Support team.
Step 2: Recieve a Welcome email message
After you signed up for a new account, or a new account created automatically for you, you will receive a Welcome email message. This message would prompt you to verify your email address and create a password so that you can sign in to Cayosoft Support site in the future. If you don't receive an email within five minutes, please check your email filters and Spam folder.
Click the link in the email to verify your email address and specify the password.
Step 3: Verify your email address and create a password
When you specify your password and click Set password, your registration is finished, and now you can get answers to your requests from Cayosoft Support team and get full access to Cayosoft Administrator documentation.
When you do not know or forgot your password
To restore your Cayosoft Support Account password, or define a password for the account, follow this step-by-step procedure:
1. On the Cayosoft Support sign-in form click Get a password or Forgot my password:
2. On the next dialog, specify your email address and click Submit. That is your primary business email. If you already registered on Cayosoft.com website, provide the email you have used for registration.
3. Check your Inbox for an email from email@example.com with a password reset link.
4. Click the link and provide a new password.