Summary: Follow these step-by-step instructions to send anonymous rule executing statistics to Cayosoft. This information will allow us to understand which rules are used more often and help us prioritize improvement for those rules which matter most.
Applies to: Cayosoft Administrator 7.1.0 or later
- In Administrator Console navigate to Home > Rules
- In Actions menu click Share Statistics
- Click Yes in the dialog to send anonymous statistics about rule execution to Cayosoft.
What is being sent: The statistics file that is sent to Cayosoft is a CSV file with the following columns:
- Rule type
- Rule GUID
- Rule name
- Parent rule name
- Number of times the rule was run
Rule statistics are divided into two parts:
- The number of rule runs in current execution history. The period of time for which the execution history data is stored is defined in the Archive Execution History rule in Clean-up records older than setting. The default value is one month.
- The total number of rule runs for all the time since rule statistics collection had been added in version 7.1.0.