Summary: During oracle rules execution you can face different error messages. The article describes how to resolve these issues.
Applies to: Cayosoft Administrator 7.3.0 or later
Errors description and possible solutions
Exception calling "Fill" with "1" argument(s): "Internal error"
This error can appear after adding a new column to the Oracle table. Cayosoft Administrator caches tables and their columns so rules can fail if DB structure has been changed.
- Solution 1: specify the explicit list of DB columns instead of using all columns
- In Admin Console navigate to Import Oracle Data rule that causes the error.
- Open More Options section.
- In Return these SQL columns specify the explicit list of DB columns instead of the default Return All Columns value.
- Save changes
- Solution 2: restart Cayosoft administrator Service after oracle DB schema changes were made to refresh the cache.
Exception calling "Open" with "0" argument(s): "ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kziaVrfyAcctStatInRootCbk: !user],
[<userName>], , , , , , , , , , "
This error can appear after migrating oracle database to another location.
- Create a brand new oracle database account as it is described in this article: https://support.cayosoft.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015798071-Connecting-to-Oracle-Database-#CreatingaCayosoftOracleDatabaseUserAccount
- Use this account in Utils or in oracle rules directly (depends on your settings).
Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\oracle\odp.net\managed\common\Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.dll' or
one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)
Cannot find type
[Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.Client.OracleConnection]: make sure the assembly
containing this type is loaded.
The Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.dll has beed blocked by operation system.
You need to unblock the dll:
- Go to the path specified in the error ("C:/oracle/odp.net/managed/common/Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.dll") and perform right click on it.
- Select "Properties" and under General tab, tick the Unblock checkbox (at the bottom) and then click Apply then OK buttons.
- Restart Cayosoft Administrator service.