Summary: This article has step-by-step instructions on how to set accountExpires attribute to current date\time on user suspend.
Applies to: Cayosoft Administrator 8.x or later.
- In Admin Console create AD Users | Set Attribute Value rule: https://support.cayosoft.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018516292.
- In Limit scope set User created in Web UI.
- In Query criteria set ObjectGUID of User Created in Web UI.
- In Attributes select accountExpires.
- In Value copy\paste this script: ([DateTime]::Now.Date.AddDays(1).ToFileTime())
- Save changes.
- Configure this rule to run after Suspend User web action. Please see this article: https://cayosoft.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018539692.
After that when Suspend User web action is performed, the user accountExpires attribute will be updated.