In this article:
This article provides guidance on how to install Cayosoft Administrator.
For instructions on how to upgrade an existing version of Cayosoft Administrator of an earlier version, see Upgrade from the earlier version.
In this video guide, you will learn what the necessary pre-requisites that must be met prior to installing the Cayosoft Administrator Software.
- Locate the setup link for Cayosoft Administrator then click the link - the installation wizard will appear.
- Select Cayosoft Administrator and click Install:
- Select the deployment scenario: AD/Exchange Management, Hybrid AD/Office Management or Office 365 Only Management:
- Verify Hardware and Service Account requirements and run the Requirements Check Tool to be sure that all required modules and components are installed and up to date:
- Click Next
- Click Install Cayosoft Administrator
- On the Welcome step of the wizard, click Next:
- Accept the license agreement and click Next:
Enter a Full Name and your Organization’s name, then click Next
Click Run service as
Enter the name of the service account using the DOMAN\name format.
For example, if the service account in the ABC domain was named srvCAdmin you would enter the name like ABC\srvCAdmin.See requirements for service account permissions.
Enter the service account password then click the Test Credentials
If the credentials fail, double-check the name and password.
- Click Install
- Leave the Configure Cayosoft Administrator Web Portal option checked and click Finish
Allow the Microsoft Dism.exe tool to check system requirements
On the Cayosoft Administrator Web Portal Registration Tool dialog box click Install
Verify that each operation resulted in a Success message being displayed
After you installed the Cayosoft Administrator, you need to run it and complete the Initial Configuration wizard.