Resetting a Forgotten Password
- Open your web browser and navigate to the Self-Service Web Portal using the link provided to you by your administrator.
- Click the I forgot my password link and the Reset your password dialog will appear on the screen and you are now ready to complete Step 1 of the user verification process
- In the Username field, type in your Active Directory user name and click Next
Tip 1: You can use the DOMAIN\Username or the Username@domain format.
- After your username is confirmed Step 2 of the user verification process will be displayed and you should answer the questions using the answers you provided during the enrollment process
- After you have answered all the questions, click Next
If you have answered enough of the questions correctly you will be allowed to proceed to Step 3
- On Step 3, enter and confirm your new password
TIP 2: Your password must meet the password requirements shown at the bottom of the screen
- Click OK and your new password will be set.